Investors in People (IIP)
We had a successful IIP review in February 2015 which demonstrated that we fully met the requirements of the IIP standard.
Many strengths were highlighted; with the following mentioned specifically in the report:
- A loyal and committed staff group who love working at Churchill and are very focused on delivering the very best education for the children;
- A very comprehensive training programme which includes health and wellbeing sessions as part of the Twilight hour provision;
- Supportive line management;
- The Lead Practitioner Programme;
- The steps taken to address staff wellbeing and welfare;
- The vast majority of staff feel valued and appreciated for their work, and have been encouraged to develop and progress through the organisation.
We constantly aspire to the IIP standards in everything we do, and have annual reviews to ensure we are focusing on the right things and doing the right things to retain accreditation.
Our next formal review will be in 2018 under the new framework. Please visit www.investorsinpeople.com if you wish to read more on IIP.