Multi Academy Trust
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form joined the Lighthouse Schools Partnership multi-academy on 1st April 2023.
Click here for information about governance in the Lighthouse Schools Partnership.
The Local Governing Board (LGB) is comprised of governors representing parents, staff and the community. The LGB will meet six times annually with a Finance Committee sitting alongside the LGB.
Governors welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Chair of Governors, Mr Ben Hardy, can be contacted c/o Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Churchill Green, Churchill, BS25 5QN or via the governors' email address above.
Emails are received and distributed by the Clerk, Mrs Sue Hathway.
The Local Governing Board
- Mr Ben Hardy - Community - Chair of Governors, Pay Committee, Head's Performance Panel
- Mrs Anne Oakley - Community
- Mr Ian Cook - Community - Vice Chair of Governors
- Mr Chris Hildrew - Headteacher (ex-officio) - All committees
- Mrs Katie Isgove - Parent - Culture, Participation & Engagement
- Ms Holly James - Staff
- Mr Matt Johnson - Parent - Chair of Finance Committee, Pay Committee
- Mrs Julie Kanaan - Community - HR & Wellbeing
- Mr Simon Neville - Community - Safeguarding
- Mr Andy Titerickx - Parent - Pupil Premium, Head's Performance Panel
- Mrs Caroline Way - Community - SEND, Careers
- Mr Peter Williams - Community - IT/GDPR
Email: Clerk to the Local Governing Board