Multi Academy Trust
Churchill Academy & Sixth Form joined the Lighthouse Schools Partnership multi-academy on 1st April 2023.
The Local Governing Board (LGB) is comprised of governors representing parents, staff and the community. The LGB will meet six times annually with a Finance Committee sitting alongside the LGB.
Governors welcome any comments, feedback and suggestions and can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Chair of Governors, Mr Ben Hardy, can be contacted c/o Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Churchill Green, Churchill, BS25 5QN or via the governors' email address above.
Emails are received and distributed by the Clerk, Mrs Emily Hamill.
The Local Governing Board
- Mr Ben Hardy - Community - Chair of Governors, Pay Committee, Head's Performance Panel
- Mr Ian Cook - Community - Vice Chair of Governors
- Mr Chris Hildrew - Headteacher (ex-officio) - All committees
- Mrs Katie Isgove - Parent - Culture, Participation & Engagement
- Ms Holly James - Staff
- Mrs Julie Kanaan - Community - HR & Wellbeing
- Mr Simon Neville - Community - Safeguarding
- Mr Andy Titerickx - Parent - Pupil Premium, Head's Performance Panel
- Mrs Caroline Way - Community - SEND, Careers
- Mr Peter Williams - Community - IT/GDPR
- Mr Stephen Moir
- Mr Steve Haines