The Exams Office is located next to the main administration office.
Mrs Blinston is the Exams Officer.
GCSE Revision Guides
For a list of recommended Revision Guides click here.
For a copy of the Academy's guide for parents, "Helping your child revise," click here.
Exam Regulations Guidance 2023
- Guide to spec con process 22 23
- Information for Candiates Coursework Assessments 2022
- Information for Candiates Written Exams 2022 23
- Information for Candidates Non Examined Assessments 2022
- Information for candidates Privacy Notice 21 22
- JCQ Information for Students2022 FINAL
- JCQ Preparing to sit your exams
- Social Media Information for Candidates
- Social Media Information for Candidates Final
Adverse Weather and Exams
The Academy will try and remain open at all times for examination candidates. Information about the Academy closing due to adverse weather conditions will be posted on the homepage - if there is no information on the homepage, the Academy will be open to all (students, staff and candidates).
If the Academy is closed to students, it will try and remain open to examination candidates wherever possible. If you have official externally timetabled exams (those that are detailed on the individual timetables sent via the Exams Office), you will be able to sit them at the centre, provided you are able to get there. If you are unable to attend you will need to contact the Exams Office to discuss.
In the extreme case that the Academy is closed to all - a notice will be placed on the homepage. If the Centre is unable to open for exams an alternative venue will be arranged. The Centre will also seek advice from the Examination Boards concerned to ensure no candidate is disadvantaged.
All internally conducted mocks, practicals and non-exam assessments can be moved to another date under these circumstances - students will be informed of the new dates on their return to school.
Any further queries, please email the Examinations Office on email@example.com