The Student Services Department’s aims are:
- To provide coordinated support and information to students, staff and parents.
- To provide a range of intervention and support programmes in a structured environment that is calm, safe and focused upon progress.
The Student Services Department at Churchill Academy & Sixth Form is located upstairs above the Library.
The Student Services Department brings together:
- Pastoral Care, including the House system and student welfare
- Learning Support, including Special Educational Needs
- Pupil Premium support
- Safeguarding and Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Careers Advice and Guidance