Churchill Academy is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (Company Number: 07687722).
The Registered Office is Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Churchill Green, Churchill, North Somerset, England, BS25 5QN.
The Academy's Governing Body are the company directors.
The Governing Body is responsible for ensuring high standards of achievement for all children and young people in the school by:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to account for the educational performance of the Academy and its students, and the performance management of staff
- Overseeing the financial performance of the Academy and making sure its money is well spent
The Academy’s Governing Body is determined to be inclusive as well as aspiring to the highest standards for all students.
Key Academy documents which the Governors oversee can be viewed below.
- Agreed Governance Structure 2020 2021
- Agreed Governance Remits Expectations 2020 2021
- Annual Accounts 2018 19
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1516
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1617
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1718
- Churchill Academy Articles of Association
- Churchill Academy Deed of Variation to Funding Agreement Jan 2013
- Churchill Academy Funding Agreement
- Churchill Academy Five Year Strategy 2020 25
- Churchill Academy Governor Information 2020 2021 Sept 2020
- Governor Expectations and Commitment July 2019 Final
- Persons with Significant Control June 2017