Churchill Academy is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (Company Number: 07687722). The Registered Office is Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Churchill Green, Churchill, North Somerset, England, BS25 5QN. The Academy's Governing Body are the company directors. The Governing Body is responsible for ensuring high standards of achievement for all children and young people in the school by:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to account for the educational performance of the Academy and its students, and the performance management of staff
- Overseeing the financial performance of the Academy and making sure its money is well spent
The Academy’s Governing Body is determined to be inclusive as well as aspiring to the highest standards for all students.
Key Academy documents which the Governors oversee can be viewed below.
- 2018 2019 Full Governing Body Terms of Reference Agreed July 2018
- 2018 2019 Resources Finance Committee Remit Agreed July 2018
- 2018 2019 Teaching Learning Committe Remit Agreed July 2018
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1516
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1617
- Churchill Academy Articles of Association
- Churchill Academy Deed of Variation to Funding Agreement Jan 2013
- Churchill Academy Model Funding Agreement 1 8 11
- Churchill Academy Gender Pay Gap 2017
- Churchill Academy Governor Information April 2016