Transport to and from the Academy run by North Somerset Council's Home to School Transport team for those students living within the Academy's first geographical area. For those outside this area, there are public transport buses and coaches run by private companies (see below). Please direct all queries regarding transport to the relevant company as the Academy does not operate the bus services to and from school.
Students travelling from within our first geographical area
Contact: Home to School Transport Team
Telephone: 01934 634715
Students travelling from outside our first geographical area
eg: Weston/Hutton/Locking etc
48 Locking Road
- Telephone: 01934 415000 (Option 4)
- Website: https://schools.bakersdolphin.com/churchill
- Click here for interactive map of pickup points
Cost per student
- Standard Return (per year) £948.10*
- Standard Return plus Late Coach Option (per year) £1,056.40*
* Prices set until July 2019. Please contact Bakers for information on 5% discount for additional children
can be made by:
- Eight equal monthly payments (by direct debit)
- Yearly in advance (5% discount given)
Students who travel by coach must stay on the school site until their coach leaves. If students miss a coach they must report to the Main School Office or the member of staff on duty at the coach loop.
Click here to find out about North Somerset subsidised bus services.
Click here for information about "First" bus services.