Churchill Academy is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales (Company Number: 07687722).
The Registered Office is Churchill Academy & Sixth Form, Churchill Green, Churchill, North Somerset, England, BS25 5QN.
The Academy's Trust Board are the company directors.
The Academy Trust Board is responsible for ensuring high standards of achievement for all children and young people in the school by:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction
- Holding the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to account for the educational performance of the Academy and its students, and the performance management of staff
- Overseeing the financial performance of the Academy and making sure its money is well spent
The Academy’s Trust Board is determined to be inclusive as well as aspiring to the highest standards for all students.
Key Academy documents which the Governors oversee can be viewed below.
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1516
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1617
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1718
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1819
- Churchill Academy Accounts 1920
- Churchill Academy Accounts 2021
- Churchill Academy Articles of Association adopted 2021
- Churchill Academy Deed of Variation to Funding Agreement July 2021
- Churchill Academy DoV and SFA signed Jun 21
- Churchill Academy Five Year Strategy 2020 25
- Churchill Academy Governor Information 2021 2022 March 2022
- Governance Remits Expectations 2021 2022 agreed
- Governance Structure 2021 2022 agreed
- Persons with Significant Control June 2017